Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Look


Righto... Me 'n' my mate Hilary have been known to challenge ourselves to a doodle-a-day for a month. Being a sometime glutton for punishment, here goes another month of fun.
My doodle-a-day will appear on one or other of my blogs, depending on what I'm in the mood to doodle. (Being 'puredaft' I thought it was a good idea to have two blogs!)
To get the ball rolling... first post is a new profile pic. The above is the large/full version, for use on special occasions. The actual, everyday, version is off over to your right, knuckling down and getting on with what it's meant to do.

3 comments:

Superhilbo! said...

Mental weekend, odd ball head on me as I get my noodle back a bit...coming out of the fog.
love the pic, nicely done and with the new hair in it an' all! will be starting today, challenge a go go from Monday 15th Feb for Hilbo.

Anonymous said...

love the pic!

Deirdre de Barra said...

Ta a bunch :)